Crystal tagged me to do this Meme and since I’m an expert at me, I figured I’d play along.
1. I have large feet for a woman. I’m a size 10 now, used to be a 9-9.5 before having kids. Wanna explain that whole feet getting larger with childbirth thing? I sometimes tell people I’m a 9.5 because 10 sounds way more ginormous.
2. Secretly, I have always wanted to have a large family. With Big Daddy’s job moving us every 2-3 years, not likely to happen though we do want more.
3. I know I’ve mentioned this before but it is really my meme and I can double up if I want. And, it’s really a huge part of me. I love to cook. Especially baking. Also, I’m quite adept at taking whatever ingredients I have on hand and making a fabulous dish up from scratch.
4. I can’t roll my tongue. And, I’m quite jealous of those who can. Only because everyone but me can do it. My dad-check. My brother-check. Sister-check. Big Daddy-check. They love to rub it in and laugh at my pitiful attempts.
5. I’m a coffee girl. LOVE the stuff. But, I’m also a little picky. If it’s regular brewed coffee, I don’t love most types made in restaurants or even other people’s houses. If it’s espresso based, I’m not as picky.
6. I’m still deciding if I like Sawyer, the new dog. There are times I like him, like when he’s playing nicely with the kids or having fun with Big Daddy running around the house like a crazed mutt. Then, there are other times. Like when he’s barking his face off at 7 am. Or following me around licking me constantly even when I yell for him to stop. Seriously dude, what is that?
7. I can’t eat enough white grapes. I love them and eat more than a person should be allowed. At the grocery, I find the biggest bag possible and still need more the next week. Brother inherited this from me and will always pick grapes over anything else offered. Except chocolate. I have no idea where he gets that from. (Also, a little confused as to why we don’t refer to them as green grapes.)
8. This is it. I’m a dumb movie addict. By dumb movies, I mean movies that are dumb. My all time favorite? Tommy Boy, hands down. RIP Chris Farley, you fat guy in a little coat.