I’ve officially been tagged for a meme….my first time being tagged. Thanks Crystal! I did that one earlier but not because I was tagged, I just invited myself to play along 🙂 I don’t know who to tag since I don’t have a regular reader group yet so leave a comment and let me know if you play along!
“What were you doing ten years ago?”
I was beginning summer break from my first year in seminary and starting an job as youth intern for First Baptist.
“What were you doing one year ago?”
Getting to know our semi-new area and exploring with the kids. Also, planning Sister’s Third Birthday party. The party that was so much fun for everyone except birthday girl.
“5 snacks you enjoy”
1. 100 calorie Oreo crisps
2. Smart one Mississippi Mud Pie
3. Hostess 100 Cal chocolate cupcakes
4. Edy’s sugarfree fruit bars
5. DARK CHOCOLATE anything
“5 songs to which you know all the lyrics” (Warning: This is a mostly embarrassing list for me.)
1. It Takes Two – Rob Base
2. Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
3. Chicken Fried – Zac Brown
4. Jackson – Johnny Cash
5. Table for Two – Caedmon’s Call
“5 things you would do if you were a millionaire”
1. Buy a house near my family.
2. Build new house for my parents
3. Save & Invest
5. Eat more Godiva
“5 bad habits”
1. cracking my knuckles
2. Lack of exercise
3. talking too much, seriously, no pause in conversations around me, I have to fill them
4. Sometimes I get stuck in that “Glass half empty” attitude and I’d like to avoid that
5. Not paying attention
“5 things you enjoy doing”
4. Internet stuff: blogging and reading blogs
5. Cuddling with Big Daddy
“5 things you would never wear again”
1. Jams (PLEASE tell me you know what I’m talking about)
2. Bikini (You’re welcome)
3. MC Hammer pants (What? Oh, don’t even act like you didn’t wear them)
4. Leg warmers
5. prom dress (Ditto Crystal!)
“5 favorite toys”
1. Canon Rebel
2. Bread machine (Is this sad?)
4. FC Twin (Don’t know what that is? Let’s just say, it’s a little piece of retro heaven. Check it!
5. GPS. Yeah, I know. I’d be constantly lost without it.